Monday, April 28, 2014

Easter in Ohio

This year Easter was really low key for us, which is a first. Normally we are surrounded by friends and family doing big Easter Egg hunts and dinners. We decided to go the simple route this year. I'll be honest it has been one of my all time favorites! Spending time with Brian and the kids has been something that I realized that I take for granted sometimes. I'm glad that I have a sweet husband who helps to remind me how doing things simple and just with us can be the best of all worlds. I was grateful for the ease of this holiday so that we could remember what it is really about..... and not the answer is not chocolate bunnies. :) Here are some pictures of the kids doing our egg hunt. As soon as I find my camera cord I will post the pictures of them in their Easter clothes.

No comments: